Lithuanian Language Winter Course 2017
- Lithuanian Language Course for ERASMUS
- Spring Semester 2017
- Lithuanian Language Winter Course 2017
- Autumn Semester 2016
- Lithuanian Language Summer Course 2016 started
- 4th International Conference of Applied Linguistics
- Scholarships for Erasmus+ Students
- Scholarships for Lithuanian Language and Culture Summer Course
- Scholarships for Lithuanians and Foreigners of Lithuanian Origin
- Article on Students of Lithuanian Descent Who Studied Lithuanian
- Lithuanian Language Summer Course Started
- New Textbooks
- International Conference of Applied Linguistics
Lithuanian Language Winter Course 2016
The traditional Lithuanian Language Winter Course will be held from January 9 to 20, 2017.
Students are welcome at the Department of Lithuanian Studies, Faculty of Philology, Vilnius University on January 9, 2016 from 9.30 am to 10.00 am. These pictures will help you find the department.
To sign up for the course, fill out this application form.