- PhD Students
- Scientific Activities
On-line Lithuanian Course Level A2 (for Brazilian Lithuanian School 'Vilnis')
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Loreta Vilkienė
- Vilnius University
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania
Aim of the Project:
- Prepare an on-line Lithuanian course level A2 aimed at adults studying with a teacher.
Goals of the Project:
- Prepare course materials for eleven topics as well as progress tests at the end of each topic.
- Prepare course illustrations for eleven topics, including pictures and pictorial stories.
- Prepare materials for audio recordings, record and add them to a learning website.
- Prepare materials for videos with grammar explanations, shoot and integrate them into a learning website.
- Prepare a grammar compendium as a separate manual.
- Based on the course materials, prepare a learner‘s list of words in Lithuanian and English, i.e. a concise dictionary.
- Prepare teacher‘s materials.