- PhD Students
- Scientific Activities
Lithuania Here and There: Language, Science, Culture, Society
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Loreta Vilkienė
- Vilnius University
- Vytautas Magnus University
- Institute of Lithuanian Literature and Folklore
The project is funded by the European Social Fund and from the budget of the Republic of Lithuania.
Objectives of the Project:
- Consolidation of foreign centres of Lithuanian (Baltic) studies.
- Promoting joint activities and cooperation between these centres and scientific and academic institutions of Lithuania.
- Cooperation networks (direct and virtual) among scientific and academic institutions of Lithuania and foreign centres of Lithuanian studies will be developed and mutual collaboration encouraged, the quality of teaching Lithuanian studies will be improved both abroad and in Lithuania, and the methodical, academic, and financial support will be allocated.
Goals of the Project:
- Pursue collaboration among scientific and academic institutions of Lithuania and centres of Lithuanian (Baltic) studies as well as maintaining ties with local Lithuanian diasporas; consolidate coordination of Lithuanian studies.
- Encourage student and professor exchanges among scientific and academic institutions of Lithuania and foreign centres of Lithuanian (Baltic) studies.
- Ensure support for centres of Lithuanian studies in the following areas: professional development for professors, supplying methodical, academic, and teaching literature and equipment for the centres.