Lithuanian Language Courses
Lithuanian Language Free Mover Course (Course F)
|Autumn Semester||Spring Semester|
|Duration||3 months, 70 academic hours||3 months, 70 academic hours|
|Dates||19 September – 9 December 2016||20 February – 19 May 2017|
|Price||260.66 EUR||260.66 EUR|
- The Free Mover Course begins in September and February. Classes are held three times a week.
- Students can also take the Free Mover Course from the spring semester (20 February 2017).
Registration for the Lithuanian Language Course
- For the autumn semester, students can sign up until 18 September 2016 if there are vacancies left.
- For the spring semester, students can sign up until 19 February 2017 if there are vacancies left.
- Students can sign up by filling out this application form.
- The timetable is available here.
- Students cannot register for the course if they cannot obtain a visa for travel to the Republic of Lithuania themselves. Vilnius University does not provide visas of any kind to foreign students.
Lithuanian Language Course Programme
Number of Credits
General Lithuanian Language Course